Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Perceived sadness

I was having lunch a while back when they came. He said 'let's join her.' Pat said 'let's move to a wider table.' *since there will be five of us.* Needless to say I fell for him one inch more. Why does he have to be so nice and sweet..here I go again lol..We started eating, I can't understand why but he seems to have a biological effect on me. Whenever he's around and I'm eating I would suddenly feel like vomiting. It's bewildering how his presence could trigger my hyperacidity. The airport staffs flocked infront of the TV. Apparently,there was big news that I wasn't aware about. So I listened so I could figure out what it's about then I heard the news anchor say secretary Reyes so I asked them,Reyes who?Is that the Angelo Reyes? They said yes and I was shocked. I would not imagine him being on the news like this, dead and has supposedly commited suicide. Then Gem jokingly said that it's weird how they said he shot himself in the heart. (well, because normally if someone would commit suicide they point the gun to their brain). That got me laughing. Then I don't know if it was George or Gem who introduced the conversation about what if we died. How would it feel? Would we really feel nothing anymore? I can't remember how he commented anymore, it's like he said 'it's difficult to imagine or think about' then i accidentally looked at his face then I thought to myself one reason why I might have gotten attracted to him was because although he's outgoing, energetic, gregarious and full of talk there's still that look of sadness in his face..it could be just my imagination. My perceptions are quite crazy so I don't rely on them that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment