Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stressed

Doing the proper thing can be stressful. Been on a cycle of always falling for those who are attached. I have this crush on someone who's married. I think he heard I like him because he had been flirting with me lately. Nothing serious. Sometimes I'm tempted to flirt back but I would rather not because I know that if I would I may like him more. I find him very attractive, he doesn't run out of stories and I like the sound of his voice. It makes me happy just hearing him. I think maybe it's human nature to want something more if you can't get it. As much as i don't want to think of him i eventually just do and it could be really draining. This is already the third or fourth time this happens. I would eventually get myself to resign from work to help me move on but i just can't keep on doing that..finding a new job can also be quite exhausting. I think one factor is whenever i get to like someone i start distancing myself ..because i don't get to know them more and because of lesser interaction they become more desirable to me..that's how i see it..Hopefully I can get over him soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment