Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pay day

I was reading a post in fb a while back about someone who's with his mom, his bro and gf and i realized i've gotten over him, there's really nothing you can't forget i guess, if you have every reason to. For the present one, have missed him for a day,he was on leave. I was fighting the urge to catch attention, so just sat in front of my computer and kept it low. I'm not in the mood to be rowdy either anyway. I guess what i like about myself is i could easily recover if i know that you don't really care for me as i believe you to. I easily fall for people who i think treats me special but if i eventually realize it's really not what i think it is then letting go is a breeze. Guess i need to be on a lookout to that something that would wake me up from the current spell i'm under. Been hearing things but still need a greater push that will get me back to my senses.someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment